Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Stripes of Color

I have mentioned in previous posts that black has been the mainstay of my wardrobe for as long as I can remember. After having my seasonal ID done last year, I finally decided to bring some color into my life. I have discovered that when you wear something with color, it really changes your mood. I feel confident in myself when I have a bright hue on versus wearing just black. I used to think black was the end all, be all, but now - having a palette of colors to play with has shown me that I can look good and feel good just by changing something up in my closet. I have had this blouse for awhile, but everything I initially wanted to pair it with didn't quite work. So...I broke out my white jeans and wow - it really popped off of the jeans. I loved the way this outfit looked and more importantly, it was super comfy on another blistering hot day.









Sleeveless Cowl Neck Blouse (Marshalls - Calvin Klein)
Jones New York Battery Park Ankle Jeans (Ross)
Madge Cap Toe Ballet Flats - Green (Target - here)
London Fog Tote (Ross)
Gold Chunky Necklace (Target)
Gold Hoop Earrings (Target)
Gold Bangles (Charming Charlie)
Boyfriend Watch (Charming Charlie)
Kenneth Cole Aviator Sunglasses (Marshalls)

No comments:

Post a Comment