Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wish List

I remember making a wish on a shooting star as a kid. Come to think of it, I still do. Wishes are dreams and we all need dreams in our life. While I do dream of big things, I make wish lists for the smaller stuff. Right now, I have a few wish lists going on - some pertain to derby, but most of my wish list is for clothes. Go figure!!! My house was built in 1952 so my closets are not friendly for someone with an extensive wardrobe. My hubby's closet is in the guest room because the two in our room are filled to the brim with my stuff. But...that being said, I still keep my wish list going and trade out when I can.

Here are a few items from my wish list - I actually have one of the items on this, but I wanted to post it so you can see where I am going with this particular outfit. I have the shoes - now I want to build the rest of the outfit around them. The shoes are the inspiration.

Sam Edelman Orly Slingbacks in Truffle/Citron - paid $10 on clearance at Marshall's    



Mossimo Cap Sleeve Vest - Target
Mossimo Long & Lean Tank in Yellow Boom - Target
  
Gold Kourtney Spike Bib by Baublebar





Rockstar Skinny Jeans at Old Navy
Michael Kors Kempton Small Tote - Dillards


So...what are some items on your wish list?









No comments:

Post a Comment