Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Brunch to Dinner

Shorts have never been a staple in my wardrobe during my adult years. It is so difficult to find them to fit me properly and it seems that most styles in today's fashion industry are geared towards younger women meaning shorter than I prefer. Inspired by some of my favorite blogs, I decided to try some on recently and was pleasantly surprised to find two pair fit me perfectly. After buying them, I wanted to experiment to see how to style a pair from brunch to dinner. This was the result.










This was perfect for brunch on a Sunday morning. Now...to carry this same outfit over to a casual dinner, I changed out the flat sandals and added a heel. The heels gave the outfit a little dressy feel (in my opinion) and I didn't have to change into another outfit - I detest wearing two outfits during one day. 











Shorts - Joe Fresh for JCPenney (on clearance)
Top - Anthropologie
Necklace and Earrings - New York & Company
Bracelet - Avon
Purse - London Fog
Sandals (both pairs) - Christian Siriano for Payless Shoes

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit Amy. Your top is adorable. Looking sharp!

    ReplyDelete