Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July

Today we celebrate the birth of our great nation. Over the years, the meaning seems to have diminished, but coming from a state that is steeped in rich history (Virginia), I always pause for a moment and remember what the true meaning of what independence really is and how we got to where we are today. Whatever the day means to you, I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

Since yesterday was supposed (keyword here is "supposed") to be light day at the office, I went casual in honor of the holiday. I am off the rest of this week (hell yeah!!) so it was technically my Friday. 














































Top - Anthropologie (purchased on Ebay)
Jeans - Gloria Vanderbilt (thrifted)
Shoes - Mossimo at Target
Purse - Avon
Necklace - Mark by Avon
Bracelet - Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses - Kate Spade

No comments:

Post a Comment