Thursday, May 23, 2013

Black is Back

Have I mentioned that I had a closet filled with black, black and more black? It has been my go-to color for work attire. I used to purchase the same pair of black pants in three sizes since my weight was always up and down. How sad is that??? I bet I had at least 20 pairs of black pants at one time in my closet. Now, I have weeded out the pants I no longer fit in or do not wear any longer and I think I am down to maybe 6 pairs - some are ankle length so technically that doesn't count (at least in my book it doesn't). This pair I am wearing are new and I loved the structure - they are tailored along the "skinny" pants style, but are more form fitting which I love. I paired them with this Calvin Klein sleeveless blouse that has swirls of orange, poppy, and blue throughout. I topped it off with my poppy heels. I accessorized the outfit with a simple orange burnished pendant necklace and matching earrings that I purchased at a craft fair. Add my neutral colored ostrich skin bag and I am ready for work.


No comments:

Post a Comment